We are in the process of rebranding and our existing firm (The Girl Up Front, LLC) will be doing business as ProfitNet, LLC beginning January 1, 2019.
We are looking bookkeepers and QBO Pro's that are eager to join us in bringing financial peace and prosperity into our clients lives!
Please review our listing of career opportunities and complete the questionnaire which follows to be considered for a ProfitNet Pro position.
Under general supervision, create and maintain the accounting records for various companies using the QuickBooks Online application. Reconcile all accounts as needed. Interface with outside accounting experts such as CPA's, Tax Preparers, Auditors, and other Pro Advisory Firms. Assist the accounting department manager or owner in running and customizing reports that provide business analysis and results. Perform banking functions as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
General Setup and Accounting Records:
• Create and maintain QuickBooks Online company data. Understand the account and company setup steps and maintain a general knowledge of the major areas of the QuickBooks Online application.
• Create and maintain QuickBooks Online users, and set and maintain the appropriate access levels.
• Export periodic backups of the QuickBooks Online company data.
• Create and maintain vendor records, including contact information, payment terms, and any other information required.
• Create and maintain customer records including contact, delivery and payment information.
• Customize the company invoice form and other forms, such as sales receipts and estimates (Plus only) as needed.
• Create and maintain employees including contact information, payroll salary or rate information, and related employment data, such as W-4s and other new hire paperwork.
• Write checks in QuickBooks Online.
• Invoice customers. Upon approval, distribute invoices to customers via email or mail.
• Manage bills received from vendors (Plus only).
• Create and maintain time tracking records, if applicable. (Plus only)
• Prepare estimates if requested. (Plus only)
• If estimates are used, match invoices to estimates. If time tracking is used, tie to invoicing. (Plus only)
• Record bank transactions as needed. Download bank transactions into bank accounts (Plus only).
• Prepare or monitor the preparation of payroll.
• Make journal entries as directed.
Reporting and Reconciliation:
• Track the cash balance and alert owner or manager with regular cash flow reports.
• Customize and memorize reports for the owner, outside accounting experts, government agencies, outside payroll services, and other interested parties. These reports include account balances, profit and loss figures, and transactional reports.
• Reconcile bank accounts and perform account analysis on assets and liability accounts.
• Prepare 1099s for application vendors. (Plus only)
• Make (or ensure they’re made) payroll tax deposits, and create and file (or ensure it’s done) payroll tax reports.
• Create and file sales tax reports.
Interfaces and Miscellaneous:
• Make bank deposits, order checks, verify bank drafts and charges, and resolve bank errors.
• Work with CPA and QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor consultant as requested.
• Answer questions from vendors, employees, and customers about their bills, paychecks, and invoices.
• Understand the capabilities of each level of QuickBooks Online including Free, Basic, and Plus.
• Understand the add-ons that work with QuickBooks Online, such as payroll, credit cards, and online banking. Be knowledgeable about what’s available.
• Stay briefed on Intuit updates and news that affect the QuickBooks Online application and accounting rules and requirements.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent knowledge of computers and the Internet. Work fluently with Microsoft Office, email, browsers, Windows operating systems, and PCs.
• Ability and knack for working with numerical data. Attention to detail. Accurate.
• Solid understanding of the three levels of QuickBooks Online application: Free, Basic, and Plus.
• Knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping is preferred but not required.
• Knowledge of business and accounting terms such as profit, ROI, assets, liabilities, etc.
• Ability to effectively manage time, meet deadlines, and work under pressure.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Knowledge of general office procedures, such as copying, faxing, filing, and shredding.
• Innovative and creative in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes.
• Flexible and adaptable to change.
Copyright © 2018 ProfitNet™ LLC - All Rights Reserved
Intuit, QuickBooks, and QuickBooks ProAdvisor are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. Used with permission under the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Agreement.